Sunday 4 January 2015

Mad About Shoe

Chloé' Sixy'  glossy kid leathe with leather lining
and leather sole block heel pumps.

Introduction
I will share all things shoe here! I'll add handy tips and hints I find regarding shoe DIY, write about shoe designers I love, and styles old and new. I'll show you where and how to find bargains, and how to spot fakes. I'll post lots of links to fabulous sites as well! Lastly, I will share my extensive personal shoe collection with you and include information.

See posts and photos for more information and details about my collection. My perfect shoe size is European size 37. My collection ranges from vintage to the latest in fashion. Almost all of my footwear is leather or leather lined.

I love all kinds of shoes! Heels, boots, thongs are all beautiful things when made by an artisan!  I adore Italian shoes, french shoes are a close second, and spanish third! However, I will choose any well-made beautiful footwear which catches my eye! I have Siren, Zoe Wittner, Renato Balestra, Chloe, Stuart Weitzman, Bella Moda, Top End, Mollini, Dior, Jimmy Choo, PeepToe, Kosheen, Betts, Alan Pinkus, Richard Tyler, Sachi, Kookai, Jo Mercer, Diavolina by Robert Robert, Gastone Lucioli,Via Uno, Reiss, Windsor Smith, Ameise, Emanuel Ungaro, RMK, Studio TMLS, Nike, Puma, Tobi, Niluh Djelantik, Hugo Boss, Nine West, Skin,  Kurt Geiger, Colin Stuart, Kennith Cole. and many more...
Please feel free to add me to your circle or follow me and I will in return!
I will update soon...:) 

Above image is a pair of Chloe 'Sixy' pumps from my shoe collection. These heels have a glossy leather upper, are leather lined and have leather soles. They are very comfortable to wear. I will add more images to my google + images soon... :) 
Thank you for reading. 

I own over 100 pairs of shoes. I don't know if that is something brag about, though. It's a fetish of mine.

I will update soon...:) 

Above copied from my Google + account 

No comments:

Post a Comment